September 23-24, 2013
Chemistry Centre, Burlington House
A two-day Meeting held under the auspices of the Protein & Peptide Science Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
There will be a full programme of talks and posters based around four main themes:
- Structure, Function & Design of AMPs
- Therapeutic Applications of AMPs
- Peptide Biomaterials & Peptide-Polymer Hybrids
- Immunomodulatory Aspects of AMPs
- Dorian Bevec, MondoBiotech, Switzerland
- Kim A Brogden, University of Iowa, USA
- Paul Cremer, Penn State University, USA
- Mike Dawson, Novacta BioSystems, UK
- Brendan Gilmore, Queen’s University of Belfast
- Kai Hilpert, SGUL, UK
- Ralf Hoffmann, University of Leipzig, Germany
- Håvard Jenssen, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Jayachandran N Kizhakkedathu, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Karl Lohner, University of Graz, Austria
- Fionnuala Lundy, Queen’s University of Belfast
- Ralf Mikut, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Max Ryadnov, National Physical Laboratory, UK
- Hans Georg Sahl, University of Bonn, Germany
- Joel Schneider, NCI at Frederick, USA
- Yechiel Shai, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
- Michael Zasloff, Georgetown University, USA
- Johann Zimmermann, Polyphor, Switzerland
Online registration is now open and Earlybird registration, including reduced rates for PostDocs and PhD students is available until July 31, 2013.
Call for Papers
Abstracts are solicited for consideration for oral and/or poster communication.
Deadline: July 31, 2013
(poster abstracts up to August 31, 2013, subject to space availability).
There will be a prize for the best poster from a young researcher, kindly sponsored by the Protein & Peptide Science Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
To receive more information about this and other Peptide Conferences, sign up to the email list.
Prof. Brian Austen, St. Georges, University of London
Dr. Kai Hilpert, St. Georges, University of London
Prof. Ralf Hoffmann, University of Leipzig, Germany