IOPC (International Oligonucleotides and Peptides Conference):
Milan, September 17-18th 2019 – Ramada Plaza Hotel
Overview & perspectives of Oligonucleotides and Peptides.
Market trends, patent/regulatory challenges, innovation in manufacturing and analytical development
The most reknown international scientists will meet in Milan on September 17th and 18th in a two days conference about one of the most innovative aspects of science.
IOPC 2019 represents a great opportunity for exchanging ideas and opinions in the field of oligonucleotides and peptides chemistry and biology with benefit for human health and environment
The conference is organised by Chimica Oggi – Chemistry Today – TKS tekno scienze publisher & event organiser.
ABOUT Chimica Oggi – Chemistry Today
It is a peer reviewed, bimonthly journal, of the TKS TeknoScienze Publisher. It deals with Fine Chemicals, Applied Chemistry Biotechnology and Pharma Manufacturing Value Chain.
Founded in 1983, Chimica Oggi – Chemistry Today soon became a leading journal in linking industry and academia and gained an immediate appreciation worldwide.
ABOUT TKS tekno scienze publisher & event organiser.
TKS is the publisher of:
- Chimica Oggi – Chemistry Today Journal, born in 1983, on fine chemicals, applied chemistry ,biotechnology and pharma manufacturing value chain .
- Agro FOOD Industry Hi Tech Journal (1990), on nutraceuticals, functional foods and healthy ingredients,
- H&PCToday – Household and Personal Care Today Journal (2003) on Personal Care, Cosmetics, Dermatology, Home Care and I&I born in 2003,
- All this means: 35 years of science and applied research for the industry!
- TKS represents an outstanding, necessary source of information for a huge worldwide readership which reaches scientists, researchers, universities, marketing and sales managers, CEO. Moreover, TKS grants a broad, reliable offer of web services, conferences and workshops and this leads to a digital and personal NETWORKING.
- In summary, TKS is: scientific information, market trends, training, networking, open arena …
- What else?