Presentation of PhD or Postdoctoral work at the annual PPSG Early Stage Researcher Meeting, for Students and Postdocs in the EU working in all branches of Peptide and Protein chemistry.
- There will be 8-9 oral presentations given by both PhD students and postdoctoral research workers, and a poster session.
- Prizes of £150 each for the best poster and the best oral presentation will be awarded.
- The registration fee, including lunch, is £10.
- A limited number of travel bursaries will be available for students travelling from outside the M25 area.
- The day will close with a plenary lecture given by Professor Mark Bradley (University of Edinburgh).
- The meeting’s Leaflet can be downloaded from here.
Visit the PPSG website for registation.