To submit a new Event relevant to peptide or protein science, please click the button and fill out the form.
For general enquiries, including revising existing events, you can contact the Web Content Editors directly:
Dr. Jaroslaw Ruczynski
University of Gdansk, Poland
Dr. George Pairas,
University of Patras, Greece
An international conference held under the auspices of the Protein & Peptide Science Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry and hosted by Roskilde University and the University of Copenhagen.
There will be a full programme of talks and posters based around the main themes:
• Structure, Function & Design of AMPs
• Therapeutic Applications of AMPs
• Peptide Biomaterials & Peptide-Polymer Hybrids
• Immunomodulatory Aspects of AMPs
• Susceptibility testing of AMPs
• Paul Robert Hansen, Denmark
• Kai Hilpert, UK
• Ralf Hoffmann, Germany
• Håvard Jenssen, Denmark
• Karl Lohner, Austria
• Alessandra Romanelli, Italy
• Edwin Veldhuizen, Utrecht
• Steven Cobb, Durham University, UK
• Donald Davidson, University of Edinburgh, UK
• Marc Devocelle, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
• César de la Fuente, MIT, USA
• Karen Lienkamp, University of Freiburg, Germany
• Neeloffer Mookherjee, University of Manitoba, Canada
• Elizabeth Nolan, MIT, USA
• Deborah O’Neil, NovaBiotics, UK
• Yechiel Shai, Weizmann Institute, Israel
• Henrik Strahl, Newcastle University, UK
• Greg Tew, University of Massachusets, USA
• Anne Ulrich, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
• Maren von Köckritz-Blickwede, Stiftung Tierärztliche Hochschule Hannover, Germany
We kindly invite you to participate in the 24th Polish Peptide Symposium which will be held in Jastrzębia Góra near Gdańsk, Poland, September 3-7, 2017.
The Symposium is devoted to different areas of peptide science including the biology and chemistry of peptides and proteins. We would like to pay particular attention to peptides as a tools in drug discovery.
The conference will be held within the following sections:
- Synthetic chemistry of peptides and amino acids
- Structure and conformational studies of peptides
- Peptide biochemistry and biology
- Peptide ligands, receptors and signaling
- Peptides and peptidomimetics in biomedicinal research
- Peptide-protein or protein-protein interactions
- Self-assembly of peptides
The meeting has a very special character because it is organized on the 50th anniversary of the first meeting of Polish scientists working in the field of peptides. To celebrate this anniversary, the historical session devoted to the history of the development of the peptide science in Poland will be held.
- Early registration with discount: 21st March, 2017
- Final registration: 30th April, 2017
- Abstract submission : 15th June, 2017
Invited guests and plenary speakers:
- Prof. Maurice Mannning, University of Toledo College of Medicine, USA
- Prof. Maria Anna Papini, University of Florence, Italy
- Prof. David Andreu, Pompeu Fabra University, Spain
- Prof. Richard Farndale, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Henryk Kozłowski, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Prof. Roman Zubarev, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden
- Prof. Hanna Mazur-Marzec, University of Gdańsk, Poland
- Prof. Zbigniew Grzonka, University of Gdańsk, Poland
- Prof. Zbigniew Szewczuk, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Prof. Paweł Kafarski, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Prof. Aleksandra Misicka-Kęsik, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Prof. Zbigniew Kamiński, Łódź University of Technology, Poland
- Prof. Artur Krężel, University of Wrocław, Poland
- Prof. Chaim Gilon, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Prof. Paweł Kafarski, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Zbigniew Kamiński, Łódź University of Technology
- Prof. Wojciech Kamysz, Medical University of Gdańsk
- Prof. Beata Kolesińska, Łódź University of Technology
- Prof. Rafał Latajka, Wrocław University of Science and Technology
- Prof. Adam Lesner, University of Gdańsk
- Prof. Aleksandra Misicka-Kęsik, University of Warsaw
- Prof. Krystyna Midura-Nowaczek, Medical University of Białystok
- Prof. Krzysztof Rolka, University of Gdańsk
- Prof. Zbigniew Szewczuk, University of Wrocław
We are honoured to invite you all to the 3rd International Conference on Genetic and Protein Engineering that is going to be held during November 08-09, 2017 at Las Vegas, USA. Through our theme “Protein Engineering: Exploring the patterns of life”.
The conference will explore the recent advancements and new methodologies about protein and genetic engineering.
The broad subject coverage of the Congress and its size provide an excellent setting for participants to gain valuable insight into progress in research areas beyond their own. In addition, a range of special sessions aim to occupy participants on wider issues, such as teaching in the proteomics research.
Protein Engineering 2017 will have a strong emphasis on support and encouragement for the next generation of scientists, along with early-career researchers, a Young Researchers Forum, and activities to encourage interaction with peers and experts.
Altogether the Conference aims to be a classic cross-discipline gathering in the protein and genetic engineering field for research presentation, discussion, learning, inspiration and encouragement with participants leaving with new research knowledge and thoughts, and perhaps the beginnings of international collaborations and associations.
Protein Therapeutics & Market Analysis
Molecular Modelling and Drug Designing
Cancer Genome Biology
Protein Engineered Biomaterials
Applications of Genetic and Protein Engineering
Transcriptome analysis & Gene Expression
Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomics
Recombinant Protein Expression
Mass Spectrometry in Proteome Research
Biochemistry Conference Series gladly welcomes all the participants from all over the world to join the upcoming prestigious event 9th International Conference & Expo on Proteomics to be held during November 13-15, 2017 at Paris, France. The conference includes Keynote presentations, Oral/Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Proteomics Congress 2017 mainly emphasizes on Protein Expression and Analysis, Proteomics Database, Mass Spectrometry in Proteome Research, Proteomics from Discovery to Function, Analytical Proteomics and Genomics, Protein Biochemistry and Proteomics, Proteomics in Personalized Medicine and many more.
Team Enzymology is delighted to invite all the participants across the globe to the prestigious event, 3rd International Conference on Enzymology & Molecular Biology which is going to be held during March 05-06, 2018 at London, UK. Enzymology 2018 comes to grip with the sessions Enzymology & Biochemistry, Structural Enzymology, Molecular Enzymology, Enzymology in Drug Discovery, Enzymes & Metabolic Pathways, Biochemistry, Biophysics & Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Development & Cancer, Genetics & Genomics, Epigenetics, Recombinant DNA Technology, Enzymology & Its Kinetics, Enzymology & Proteomics, Industrial Applications of Enzymology, Enzymology & Thermodynamics, Clinical Enzymology and Enzymology Case Study.
Download Enzymology 2018 Flyer