To submit a new Event relevant to peptide or protein science, please click the button and fill out the form.
For general enquiries, including revising existing events, you can contact the Web Content Editor directly:
Dr. Jaroslaw Ruczynski
University of Gdansk, Poland
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference was canceled by the organizers (postponed to 2021).
The event will be held in Dublin (Ireland), a vibrant and welcoming city. The conference covers topics from protein, carbohydrate, and nucleotides chemistry broadly defined, ranging from synthetic methodology to translational applications.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference was canceled by the organizers (postponed to 2021-2022).
We are pleased to invite you to participate to the symposium entitled: Cell-Penetrating Peptides: Next generation delivery systems
Co-organized with the French Peptides and Proteins Group (GFPP), this symposium will be held in Montpellier (France), from Monday 27th to Wednesday 29th of April 2020.
The meeting will take place in the Aimé Schoenig lecture hall at Montpellier University.
This 3-days international symposium will focus on:
- Design and synthesis of CPPs, peptide-based nanoparticles, and other peptide-based delivery systems
- Biophysical, biochemical and/or cell biology approaches to study their interaction with model and/or biological membranes
- In vivo studies and therapeutic/clinical applications of peptide-based delivery systems
This scientific meeting is the continuation of conferences that have lasted for almost ten years, such as the meetings held in Tallinn (May 2011), Paris (July 2015) and Tartu (August 2018).
For more information, please visit the conference web site: https://www.gfpp.fr/cpp-montpellier-fr-2020/
Looking forward to see you in Montpellier.
For the organization committee
Download conference flyer
After the great success of our first edition, we are happy to announce the second edition of PEPPERSchool, an international thematic school that brings together chemists and biologists interested in engineering peptides and proteins endowed with tailored functionalities and useful for solving current societal challenges.
PEPPERSchool will cover the following topics:
- State of the art chemical and biological tools to produce peptides and proteins. It includes all types of modifications, cyclic/branched scaffolds…
- Peptide and protein folding
- Advanced methodologies to evolve/screen for new activities:
– Construction of gene libraries
– Display technologies: phage display/ribosome display
- Site-selective modification of peptides and proteins
Check our edited book to have a flavour of these topics.
PEPPERSchool gathers PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, principal investigators and any professionals from academia and industry wishing to be up to date in the field of tailored-made peptide/protein production.
We look forward to meeting you at PEPPERSchool.
On behalf of the organising committee,
Dr. Olga Iranzo
CNRS/Aix-Marseille Université France
Download PEPPERSchool flyer