To submit a new Event relevant to peptide or protein science, please click the button and fill out the form.
For general enquiries, including revising existing events, you can contact the Web Content Editor directly:
Dr. Jaroslaw Ruczynski
University of Gdansk, Poland
After the great success of our first edition, we are happy to announce the second edition of PEPPERSchool, an international thematic school that brings together chemists and biologists interested in engineering peptides and proteins endowed with tailored functionalities and useful for solving current societal challenges.
PEPPERSchool will cover the following topics:
- State of the art chemical and biological tools to produce peptides and proteins. It includes all types of modifications, cyclic/branched scaffolds…
- Peptide and protein folding
- Advanced methodologies to evolve/screen for new activities:
– Construction of gene libraries
– Display technologies: phage display/ribosome display
- Site-selective modification of peptides and proteins
Check our edited book to have a flavour of these topics.
PEPPERSchool gathers PhD students, post-doctoral researchers, principal investigators and any professionals from academia and industry wishing to be up to date in the field of tailored-made peptide/protein production.
We look forward to meeting you at PEPPERSchool.
On behalf of the organising committee,
Dr. Olga Iranzo
CNRS/Aix-Marseille Université France
Download PEPPERSchool flyer
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference was canceled by the organizers (postponed to August 9-10, 2021).
The event will be held in Dublin (Ireland), a vibrant and welcoming city. The conference covers topics from protein, carbohydrate, and nucleotides chemistry broadly defined, ranging from synthetic methodology to translational applications.