The Journal of Peptide Science is the official journal of the European Peptide Society and is published by John Wiley & Sons.
The journal deals with all aspects of peptide science, including: synthesis, analysis, isolation, characterization by physico-chemical and other means, methodology, biology and immunology of peptides and related compounds.
The Journal of Peptide Science is published online only which brings advantages to authors and readers: no charges for unlimited numbers of colour illustrations will mean a more colourful journal and faster publication speeds.
The Journal of Peptide Science has now an impact factor of 1.972
Keep up to date with the latest publications in the Journal of Peptide Science and sign up for e-Alerts:
- Content Alerts – receive the table of contents (e-TOC) for Journal of Peptide Science whenever a new issue is published. This also includes receipt of Early View and Accepted Article alerts as soon as the articles appear online. Select this feature from the homepage of the Journal of Peptide Science on Wiley Online Library: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1387
- RSS Feeds – receive automated messages of the latest table of contents. You can select this from the homepage of the Journal of Peptide Science: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1387.
- Saved Search Alerts – receive notification whenever content is published online that matches one of your saved searches. Select this feature from the Advanced Search page.
Did you know that you can access a free sample issue of the Journal of Peptide Science on Wiley Online Library?
- Click here to start reading:
- Editorial Board
- Aims and Scope, Publishing Policy and Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Instructions to Authors, Copyright Information, Copyright Transfer Agreement and Permission Request Form